Monday, September 10, 2007

It has been a while

Nearly a year since I last posted...or indeed worked in any of the three altered text books that I was doing. I had forgotten completely about two of them.
Still, striking whilst this particular iron is warmish..I decided to get on with them.
Below are the four pages done from Making It Up.
I think I may well start separate blogs for the other two, not sure yet.
I really would like to finish at least one of them, so here's hoping that putting them on a blog, or several, will spur me on.
:o)

1 comment:

Linda D. said...

Jill, I love these 4 pages, especially 'she played after dark'. Great to have you back in alt text mode, hope you manage to keep spurred on to do more.
My own project has fallen by the wayside, I have the odd play but am finding it hard to keep the motivation going. Perhaps it's the book - I can't seem to find the text as easily as in the first project. So I may scour the 2nd-hand bookshops for another...

hugs, Linda.